Guacamole & collagen Dip
Guacamole is rich in amino acids and great for your skin, so adding collagen powder to this delicious dip means you’re getting a super dose of skin-boosting ingredients!
Makes: 3 to 4 servings
- 2 avocados
- ½ a small red onion
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 lime
- 2 scoops multi collagen peptides
- Dash salt, pepper, cayenne
- 1-2 fresh red chillies
- extra virgin olive oil
- Optional: serve with your favorite veggies (carrots, peppers, etc.)
- Peel the onion and deseed 1 chilli, then chop it all
- Remove the skin, destone the avocados and scoop out the flesh
- Pit, slice, and dice the tomatoes and bell pepper.
- Add all of the ingredients to a bowl
- Cut the lime in half and add the juice and 1 tablespoon of oil, then season to taste with sea salt, black pepper and more lime juice, if needed.
- Mix ingredients together with a fork until well mixed (note: the mixture will be lumpy).
- Serve the guacamole with your favorite veggies or chips