Skin boosting breakfast dessert with collagen & mango
Give your skin a beauty boost in the morning with this fantastic, tasty breakfast recipe. It’s great for anyone that doesn’t have that much time to make breakfast in the morning!
Mangoes are also a great source of vitamin C, and it is a powerful antioxidant, that it helps protect against certain types of cancers, and can also decrease your chances of high blood pressure and heart disease. Mangos also contain a high amount of vitamin A, which is an important nutrient for immunity, skin, and eye health. Vitamin A is also fat-soluble, which means that the healthy fats in the chia seeds help the body absorb this nutrient better than if eaten on its own.
Chia seeds are loaded with nutrition – protein, fiber, and omega-3 fatty acids.This recipe is also a great post-workout breakfast as it is packed with protein
- 1/2 Cup(s) Bran flakes/granola or another cereal
- 1/4 Cup(s) coconut/almond milk
- 1/3 Cup(s) low-fat yoghurt
- 1 tablespoon of multi collagen powder
- 1/8 Teaspoon(s) Almond extract
- 1/2 Cup(s) Mango, diced
- 1 Teaspoon(s) Honey
- 1 Teaspoon(s) Chia seeds
- Add the collagen powder to the milk
- Mix in almond extract
- Add bran flakes/granola or any other cereal of your choice to your bowl and pour over the milk.
- Layer the low-fat yoghurt
- Add a layer of mango.
- Top off with a drizzle of honey and chia seeds.
Healthy strawberry smoothie with collagen
This dairy-free strawberry smoothie is rich in collagen protein and vitamins, making it great for sports recovery. Containing 80% of the recommended daily intake of vitamin C, plus enough protein and healthy fat to keep you feeling satisfied for hours. PUREAGEN® Multi Collagen is a unique formula of 5 types collagen, With 9 grams of protein per scoop
It tastes like strawberry milk but its dairy-free and has no sugar or artificial flavourings.
- 4 scoops Multi Collagen Powder
- 1 can full-fat organic coconut milk
- 8 fresh, ripe, organic strawberries
- Handful of Ice
- Place everything but the collagen in a blender and blend well, about 20-30 seconds.
- Add the collagen powder and blend gently until mixed.
This recipe makes two full servings. You can drink one serving now and store the rest in a covered mason jar in the fridge.
SUBMIT YOUR RECIPE
Have you got a favourite recipe using collagen powder? If we feature it on this page we will give you one FREE PUREAGEN® Multi Collagen Powder 300g. Submit your favourite recipe here for a chance to be featured on our website